[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: coolURI + go_maps_ext

Robert Hafenried robert.hafenried at web.de
Thu Apr 24 23:19:50 CEST 2014

Good evening Jan,

thanks for your reply. You're right, the problem changed in the meantime.
In the beginning I had the image problem. It was the result of a defective .htaccess. Now I have the big problem, that coolURI doesn't cache the generated links. As I described before: When I hover a link with the mouse I see the correct generated link. ie. my-domain/my-page.html. But I can't open the page (Page not found) and the coolURI Cache remains empty. I cleared all caches in the BE  and in the install tool and the whole typo3temp folder several times. I reduced the .htaccess to the following few lines:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^/(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)/.*$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php