[TYPO3-english] Extbase + FAL vs. localisation (translations)

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Apr 24 23:06:06 CEST 2014

Hi all,

this is follow up of my previous thread which is unfortunately without
answer.

So, I have a Extbase extension with model that allows me to insert
multiple FAL images into one field. The problem is that when I translate
this record and e.g. change order of images in the translation, the
order in FE is the same as in the original. The translation order is
ignored. Moreover, even titles of the images are in the original
language and not the translated ones.

The code is pretty standard, I suspect that the problem is in the
repository, which fetches the list of files in default language.

Does anyone have expirience with this?

Thanks

Jan