[TYPO3-english] Re: coolURI + go_maps_ext

Robert Hafenried robert.hafenried at web.de
Thu Apr 24 17:21:15 CEST 2014

Hi Jan,

thanks for your reply.
The problem is getting fundamental for me. It started with an upgrade from TYPO3 6.1.8 to 6.2.1. I didn't change anything just ran the upgrade wizard and aftwards all the pages looked fine.

I have set in my basic template

baseURL = //www.my-domain.de/
Sorry I can't write the baseURL correctly because the Mailing List doesn't allow it (You cannot use links until you have posted more than 3 messages.)
  tx_cooluri_enable = 1
 redirectOldLinksToNew = 1

When I hover a link with the mouse I see the right generated link. ie. my-domain/my-page.html
But the page can't be found and the coolURI Cache remains empty.

If you want to take a look I can give you a login with pm.

Regards
Robert