[TYPO3-english] Migration form Drupal to TYPO3

zatara zataropoulos zataragate13 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:05:44 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am very new at TYPO3 community (and in typo3 in general :) ).

I am working as web developer for few years now and recently one of my clients decided to change CMS from Drupal to TYPO3.

My question is if I can find somewhere any guide (preferably with specific steps) to start the migration to TYPO3. With a little research that I did I didn't found anything relative with extensive information how to proceed to migration.

Thank you very much in advance!
Marios

ps. I am so sorry if this question is asked before here in the forum but i searched and I didn't find something relative.