[TYPO3-english] Re: How to add a line break with wrapItemAndSub ?

Jean-Claude Jouffre jean-claude.jouffre at univ-savoie.fr
Mon Apr 21 14:36:00 CEST 2014

for Joey,

I put my example on a web site. I have 2 horizontal menus surrounding a logo. I prepared 2 html files with nealry the same code and they use the same css and javascript files.

1) First version (the bad one) :
I added blank lines as much as I could using typo3, for the left menu ; the right menu has the default code (all on one line)
http://jcj.fr/typo3/bad.html

2) Second version (the good one) :
I only added to the first version, blanks lines which are missing at the 1rst level
http://jcj.fr/typo3/good.html
you can have a look with firefox or IE : both show a proper spacing between menu items

regards,
jean-claude