[TYPO3-english] Re: How to add a line break with wrapItemAndSub ?

Jean-Claude Jouffre jean-claude.jouffre at univ-savoie.fr
Mon Apr 21 00:03:52 CEST 2014

Hello Bernd,

Thank you very much for your answer, but as I am quite a beginner in typoscript, I didn't achieve my goal.

If I replace, at the 1rst level, the line :
wrapItemAndSub = <li id="L1">|</li>
by your's :
wrapItemAndSub (

)
I obtain the line breaks but, of course, no more <li id="L1">.

I tryed a lot of possibilities, to mix the original line and your's but I failed to have both : <li> + line breaks. Can you please give me a hand again ?

To be honest, I don't understand how your code works : as | is the menuitem (and subitems), I suppose that you add a blank line after it to obtain a line break, but why don't you need another blank line before ?

Thanks in advance,
Jean-Claude

P.S. : in the original code, at the 2nd level, the real typoscript is :
allStdWrap.noTrimWrap (

<li id="L2">|</li>

)