[TYPO3-english] User - Add Image to Page Element "Access Denied"

Rick J. r.jones at fixt.org
Thu Apr 17 14:51:52 CEST 2014

Thank you sir, that solved the problem.  I'm a bit embarrassed that I
didn't find it on my own.  I've added some detail below for others that
may find themselves in this situation.

To grant access to a User:
     Create or edit a Usergroup that should have the desired permissions
     Make sure the User belongs to that Usergroup
     Edit the Usergroup permissions:

In the BE:
    -Left Column
       -WEB
          -List
    -Center Column
       -Select the root of the website
    -Right Column
       -Backend usergroup
          -Select desired Usergroup
             -Select "Access Lists" tab
                 -Enable "Include Access Lists" (That's how I missed it)
                    -Enable desired access for:
                       -Modules
                       -Tables (listing)
                       -Tables (modify)