[TYPO3-english] content element disappears from the column

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Apr 16 12:56:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have the 6.2.0 and bootstrap package and also the
fluidcontent_bootstrap=Bootstrap Elements.

I create columns with the Bootstrap Elements->Bootstrap: Column Row.

Very easy and flexible and has previously worked perfectly with all
kinds of content.

Problem with 6.2.0 is that some content elements (plugins) don't stay in
the created column. They get saved and look ok but when I leave the page
and return, the plugins have disappeared and can be found only with List
module.

These problematic content elements so far:
1. extension imagecycle plugin and
2. extension news plugin

Now I don't know where the problem is
- inside fluidcontent_bootstrap
- or these other two extensions
- or TYPO3 6.2.0 since this hasn't been problem before

What is your opinion?

(I'm willing to sponsor on solving this, but first I need to know who to
contact)

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela