[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 access start & stop datetime not respected in frontend?!

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 11:13:50 CEST 2014

Hi Nicola,

Nicola Cerchiari wrote:

> What worries me is the non-coherent behaviour between the list and show
> methods, as both pages have the same configuration, even about caching.
> I even tried to set "list" as a non-cacheable action but the behaviour
> does not change.

The show action is a new cache entry for TYPO3 as it has a different set of
parameters.
Normally all page requests are cached as full page for a given set of
parameters. You can turn set of with the no_cache setting or the
corresponding get parameters.

> I'll try anyways to disable the more caching as possible to avoid any
> doubt and do more testing.

Try config.no_cache=1 in your TS setup. If it works then, you can move on to
find out why the "enabled fields" configuration is not taken into account
for the expiration of the page cache.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!