[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 access start & stop datetime not respected in frontend?!

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:13:33 CEST 2014

Hi Philipp,
Is a testing site so no external caching system is involved.
About TYPO3 caching system, I doubt is involved because if I set a stop
datetime for a record within the range (~20 mins) and i refresh the
page it shows (incorrectly) in the list action, but if I try to go to
the detail of that record (show action) I get an error that the record
doesn't exists (of course because the record is not visible at that
time).
Moving backward the the datetime makes the record disappear without any
cache clearing of sort, just the list-page refresh.
If I try the same datetime trick at any refresh it shows the correct
page or the error according to the datetime set correctly, though.

What worries me is the non-coherent behaviour between the list and show
methods, as both pages have the same configuration, even about caching.
 I even tried to set "list" as a non-cacheable action but the behaviour
does not change.

I'll try anyways to disable the more caching as possible to avoid any
doubt and do more testing.

Thanks as always,
Nicola