[TYPO3-english] Migration 4.6 to 6.2: error "Could not acquire lock for ClassLoader cache creation"

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 14 16:29:41 CEST 2014

Hi again,

> Does anyone have hint what might be the cause of such symptom? In which
> direction should I dig?

Error gone. It was due to some custom script not yet adapted to 6.2 and
kicking in very early in the bootstrap process. However I must say that
this error message in absolutely not helpful. I haven't looked at the
corresponding place in the source code, but I wonder if there's any way
such an exception could be caught at some place where a more helpful
error message could be issued (in this case, what class was it trying to
cache).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter