[TYPO3-english] tt_products blank page

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Apr 13 21:33:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 13-4-2014 18:56, junfan59 wrote:
> Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required
> typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_pibase.php'
> (include_path='typo3/contrib/pear/:.:/usr/share/php:/srv/data/web/includes')
> in typo3conf/ext/tt_products/pi1/class.tx_ttproducts_pi1_base.php on line 49
>
> The files are writeable... I guess it miss something into
> '/srv/data/web/includes' (special path from my hoster i think) but what ?
>
> Maybe this problem come from my webhoster ?

In TYPO3 6.0 the class structures have been streamlined. All classes
have been renamed and many have found a new place in the system.
However, there is a compatibility layer which allows extensions to use
the old class names.

One thing that has really changed is that you may not use explicit
require_once() or include_once() calls anymore. For core classes you can
simply remove the require_once() lines because the core autoloader
automatically loads the classes when they are needed.
For extension classes the autoloader feature (using the file
ext_autoload.php) needs to be used. The autoloader has been around since
TYPO3 4.3 if I remember correctly. There will be not no compatibility
issues if extension code relies on that.

You could contact the author of tt_products and ask them if they can
publish a version which is compatible with TYPO3 6.x.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!