[TYPO3-english] Re: How to upgrade static_info_tables from 2.3.0 to 2.3.2

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 09:40:52 CEST 2014

Thanks for the tips!  After reading the tutorial from which you referenced the screenshots (http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/GettingStartedTutorial/AShortGlimpseIntoTheExtensionManager/Index.html), I was able to update the plugin (to 2.3.1).  I saw that some people had had problems with 2.3.2, so I wasn't brave enough to go "all the way" ;-)
--
Typo3 4.5.18 - 4.5.29
PHP 5.3