[TYPO3-english] Using Typo3 as an accounting system?

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Thu Apr 10 18:50:13 CEST 2014

Hi!

This sounds like a normal standalone web application.
For accounting you can consider maybe one of the open source accounting system (gnu accounting is one, if I remember correctly).
If you still go for something customized, I'd recommend building this on top of TYPO3 Flow instead of TYPO3 CMS.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member