[TYPO3-english] Link in header image

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Apr 10 11:08:10 CEST 2014

Am 10.04.14 10:28, schrieb Steffen Nielsen:
> Hello Bernd
>
> Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately, my knowledge of
> coding is very basic aswell, so maybe it's too much for me to handle. Do
> you mean that I should write the code you suggested in the same setup
> window, where I found the css, or is it somewhere else? I'm sorry that
> i'm asking these basic questions, but thank you for the help :)

don't be sorry about your questions. everyone starts as newbie.

I think my code will not help you as it is no complete solution for c&p.

as I don't know your exact configuration I can give you no exact
solution. you may need some more understanding about: CSS/HTML,
HTML-templates, typoscript-templates.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html