[TYPO3-english] eid, userINT and RTE content

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Wed Apr 9 15:34:57 CEST 2014

Thank you for your answer...

I've added your code inside my old ext but nothing so far... the texts are unstyled!

I've outputted the content of cObj but I cannot see the stdWrap part! How can I instantiate that part?

I've added the include part in your sitemap eid but no success so far!

I've seen that your class uses the id of the page... mine does not! Is it a problem?

Thank you for your help!

P.S. Can you tell me (for my personal culture) why Typo3 needs to reinterpret the RTE content? It could be a lot simpler to reuse and show the original content...

?ric Thibault wrote:
> I'm currently adding Ajax calls to an old user INT plugin and injecting the RTE content in a frontend page.  Unfortunately, all the paragraph and link tags are not rendered!
>
> How can I correctly output the RTE content? Do I have a particular library to include inside my new eid class?
>
> Thank you all for your help!

$cObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tslib_cObj');
$content = $cObj->stdWrap($rteContent, array('parseFunc' => '< lib.parseFunc_RTE'));

But you will need $TSFE and TS setup there. See my sitemap ext on how to initialize that:
https://github.com/dmitryd/typo3-dd_googlesitemap/blob/master/class.tx_ddgooglesitemap_eid.php#L75

--
Dmitry Dulepov