[TYPO3-english] dark images with TYPO3 ver 6.2

Jörg Schaller typo3 at raschaller.com
Wed Apr 9 00:34:03 CEST 2014

On Tue, 08 Apr 2014 17:02:15 +0200, Peder Høy Kristensen
<phiskit at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi there,
>I wonder why all images are presented much darker withe TYPO3 ver 6.2. The same images just look fine in earlier versions of TYPO3.
>Where and how could I adjust the brightness of images in ver 6.2?

I'm noticing this as well under 6.1. Everything looked nice and
suddenly jpgs are very dark. I've haven't touched the config, just
cleared the cache. I wonder if ImageMagick got updated on the server
and now has unpredictable behavior. The version running is 6.7.7-10.
Suddenly I don't get nice text in GDLib either, no change in config :(

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards

Jörg Schaller
Rechtsanwalt
Kanzlei Stiletto Wilhelm und Schaller