[TYPO3-english] Allow and disallow TemplaVoilà objects via TsConfig

Cédric Aellen cedric.aellen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:40:01 CEST 2014

Hi everybody !
Is there a way to allow and disallow access to TemplaVoilà objects via
TsConfig ?
*I use TYPO3 4.7.17 & TemplaVoilà 1.7.0*
I've got a BE group `user_basic` in wich a disallow a bunch of
*TemplaVoilà objects*.
Another BE group called `user_special` herite from `user_basic` but
need some *TemplaVoilà objects* that are disallow in `user_basic`. How
can I allow theme ?
![disallow access to TemplaVoilà objects](http://i.stack.imgur.com/nCdGD.png)
Is there a way to whitelist this like you can do it for *fields values*
by setting `[BE][explicitADmode] = explicitAllow` ?
![Field values white listed](http://i.stack.imgur.com/nCdGD.png)
A second option would be to allow and disallow access to TemplaVoilà
objects via TsConfig. Is it possible ?

Best regards
Cédric