[TYPO3-english] 6.2 and png's

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Apr 8 10:20:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 8-4-2014 9:44, Katja Lampela wrote:
> I think this could be related to the installed atomicorp security
> program, there is this thread with similar problems:
> https://atomicorp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5833

I was already looking in the TYPO3 bootstrap and there had to be a
problem with the detection of the location of the current script.

This forum thread seems to indicate that the atomicorp stuff causes PHP
to give incorrect paths to the current script. TYPO3 already supports a
number of variables for this, but for some obscure reason they are set
to the incorrect value.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor