[TYPO3-english] 6.2 and png's

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Apr 8 09:44:23 CEST 2014

Hi Philipp,

8.4.2014 10.11, Philipp Gampe kirjoitti:
> Please try without third party extensions.

Okay, now I'm getting some light on this; this is a new server and
although the few sites that I have moved there work ok in frontend, now
that I tested to upload or save in T3 4.7.17 site I get error:
---
Error in init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved correctly.

This happens if the last 6 characters of this path, ..../usr/bin/ (end
of $temp_path), is NOT "typo3/" for some reason.
You may have a strange server configuration. Or maybe you didn't set
constant TYPO3_MOD_PATH in your module?

If you want to debug this issue, please edit typo3/init.php of your
TYPO3 source and search for the die() call right after this line (search
for this text to find)...
---

I think this could be related to the installed atomicorp security
program, there is this thread with similar problems:
https://atomicorp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5833

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela