[TYPO3-english] Inserting non-root TYPO3 Page URL into Facebook

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 06:14:12 CEST 2014

SOLVED!

Philipp, I've said it before and I'll say it again: YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!

I didn't even know about the facebook debug tool. Needless to say, I used it and it concluded exactly what I thought: the problem was propagation. It took *that* long for the uninstallation of timtab bad behaviour to take effect on facebook.

So, we've learned that if you use facebook with TYPO3 ... don't install timtab bad behaviour!

Thanks again, everyone!
-Scott.