[TYPO3-english] 6.2 and png's

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Mon Apr 7 20:08:18 CEST 2014

Hi Katja,

without knowing too much about possible causes here, I can only tell you a story we have on a system:
We have an issue with ImageMagick on a server where IM generally works with the Installer tests, but segfaults with a specific PDF file.
That causes the filelist (with activated thumbnails) to fail.
The PDF file is not corrupted and all possible viewers didn't show any warning. It was created by Adobe Acrobat.
So a bug in IM (ok, segfault is a severe bug) can cause weird stuff to TYPO3 filelist.

I don't know if such a problem can also cause your issues, but expect the problem rather on a lower layer than in the TYPO3 internals.
Maybe post your IM version here, as there might be related known issues by other people.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member