[TYPO3-english] felogin redirectMode bug after Forgot your password? procedure?

Henk Scholten henk at wolfsstyle.nl
Mon Apr 7 19:36:32 CEST 2014

Hello,

I think i found a bug in felogin but i'm not sure.

When i access the login page i can login without any problems and i get
redirected to page id = 3

But i don't get logged in after i resetted my password and clicked on
the "Return to loginpage" link, i get redirected tot a 404 page.

Let me explain what i did:
- I clicked on "Forgot your password?" link
- Filled in my username
- I get the email to reset my password
- I clicked on the link in the email
- I can reset my password
- I can click on return to loginpage link
- Bu when trying to login with my new password i get redirected tot a
404 page and i'm not logged in.

But when i go to the login page manually i can login with my new
password without any problems and the redirect is working.

I only have this problem with redirectMode = login, logout, loginError
If i keep redirectMode empty everything works like a charm.
Buit then the redirection is not working.

My felogin config:
redirectMode = login, logout, loginError
redirectFirstMethod =
redirectPageLogin = 3
redirectPageLoginError = 2
redirectPageLogout = 2