[TYPO3-english] Re: Can not get frond end up in new install

eman white topnoch at outlook.com
Mon Apr 7 17:49:14 CEST 2014

I apologize if this is a duplicate, my message does not seem to be posting when I hit refresh:

--------------------------

Hi Nils,

I created a new page under WEB and make sure it was enabled.  Then I attempted to install the template via "Extension Manager".  Once I click install, I receive the following error:

Oops, an error occurred!

Metadata can only be retrieved for indexed files.

When I look on the front end of the website it says:

"Service Unavailable (503)

No TypoScript template found!"

I am not sure if I am attempting to install the template correctly via > extension manager > get preconfigured distribution

I did not see anything regarding this error online so I am lost at this point.

please advise, thank you!