[TYPO3-english] Re: Can not get frond end up in new install

eman white topnoch at outlook.com
Mon Apr 7 17:38:20 CEST 2014

Hi Nils,

Unfortunately that didn't work.  I added a page.

Then went to install the template via extension manager, I receive the following message: Oops, an error occurred!

Metadata can only be retrieved for indexed files.

When I check the live site on the front end, it says: Service Unavailable (503)

No TypoScript template found!

I am not sure what step I am missing.  I did not find anything that referenced the error when I searched online.

Please advise.

Thanks.