[TYPO3-english] Can not get frond end up in new install

eman white topnoch at outlook.com
Sun Apr 6 22:28:15 CEST 2014

Hi, I successfully installed typo3 and can access the backend.

There is an error showing on the front end.  I assume because there is no template selected.  I would like to install the basic bootstrap template.

I went to > Extension Manager then in the top left went to the drop down and selected "Get Pre-configured Distribution".
I see "The Official Introduction Package" and click INSTALL.  I receive the following error:

Service Unavailable (503)

No pages are found on the rootlevel!