[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2 Templates

grant huston granth998 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 23:51:03 CEST 2014

Can anyone tell me if version 6.2 includes a number of templates to choose from?  With other CMS's like Joomla, there is a huge library of free templates to choose from which allow you to install a sample website to modify and thus save a lot of time.  I'm still waiting for Typo3 to have something similar, possibly a template package so that we can have a wide variety of sample websites with sample content to install and get going quickly.  Would appreciate any help.