[TYPO3-english] (6.1.7) backend's tools displays the index.php page

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Apr 4 09:34:22 CEST 2014

Am 03.04.14 19:56, schrieb Stephane Boivin:
> Hi
>
> I try to install different extensions on my typo3 website.
> All extensions with a backend interface are not working.   They all
> display front end view in the right pannels.
>
> No messages, no logs at all.
> I tried alot of extensions.   I know that DAM is not compatible yet...
> All extensions are not compatible yet or there something to configure?

I have an installation where the FE is shown instead of a nice reply.
this malfunction is based on e very special configuration, where I use
pages with the same realurl-path (I have pages 'external URL' which
never are accessed with their TYPO3-internal path and which collide with
the real TYPO3 page with the same Path. Even setting a special realurl
path does not help to avoid all collisions.)

maybe you have one  or more extension which confuse your configuration
and the FE you see is something like a 404-handling.

Identify your failing extension
Try to reduce your extension (deactivation) or better deactivate all
extensions and then active one by one until the misbehaviour occurs.

> [img]index.php/fa/15927/0/[/img]
>
> thx
>
> begin 644 bugw.JPG
> M_]C_X``02D9)1@`!`0$`8`!@``#_VP!#``@&!@<&!0@'!P<)"0@*#!0-#`L+
[.. a lot of gibberish..]
> HC>)'RHW*#C83C_QZBJZ:U90HL3_:]R`*=ME.PR/0A,'ZBBN>PS__V0``
> `
> end

try to place your images somewhere in the web and post a link here.
'here'  is a synchronization of forum, mailinglists and newsgroups.
and not all can show images

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html