[TYPO3-english] SQL - tx_realurl_urlencodecache TOO BIG

Christian Reiter cr at cNOSPAMxd.de
Thu Apr 3 10:48:48 CEST 2014

Hi,

How do you decide the table is "too big"?

Example: A TYPO3 site with 6395 pages, 3748 language overlays, 2624
ttnews records currently has 575729 entries in tx_realurl_urlencodecache
with 238 MB size. That's not so far from your 350 MB.

80% of the tx_realurl_urlencodecache entries are for tt_news, because
this extension creates so many links with different parameters (archive,
year, blabla)

Querying the table is still fast.

If the table is causing problems you might want to check whether you
have some extension that is causing an unnecessary amount of entries.

Best regards,
Christian

Am 01.04.2014 21:56, schrieb Salander: > Hello,