[TYPO3-english] Creating users for non admins

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:47:57 CEST 2014

On 3.4.2014. 0:00, Philipp Gampe wrote:
> Hi Pero,
>
> Pero Peric wrote:
>
>> Ok i found that i have to install sys_action to be able to do
>> "something" with tasks.
>
> Ah sorry. I thought that it would be installed automatically as dependency.
>
> My bad

It's written in taskcenter doc. but not clearly. Anyway i tried it. All
is fine but i'm not good enough with this because i also need web editor
to be able to create user groups and it seems this is not possible. He
can only choose groups from predefined user groups. It seems i will have
to go for admin option. Anyway thx., i know more now about task center :-)

regards.