[TYPO3-english] Powermail multiple languages ERROR

Web Essentials - Support (Man Math) support at web-essentials.asia
Wed Apr 2 16:43:19 CEST 2014

Hi Alexander,

I am using TYPO3 6.1.7 and powermail extension 2.0.10.

It works well for me for default language, but when I switch to second
language it produced this below error message:

The default controller for extension "Powermail" and plugin "Pi1" can
not be determined. Please check for
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin() in your
ext_localconf.php

Am i missed some configuration or any suggestion idea?

Thanks,
Man

--
Please use support at web-essentials.asia for all
correspondence related to a support project.

Web Essentials
Redefining Web Development

Man Math
Support Team