[TYPO3-english] Inserting non-root TYPO3 Page URL into Facebook

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 08:49:59 CEST 2014

Hi Richard,

YES! That's exactly the answer I needed. I performed the same search around the same time and found the same thing. And, guess what ... I have an extension installed ... "timtab bad behaviour" (sound familiar?). Needless to say, I uninstalled it. However, even with it gone and all T3 cache cleared, I'm *still* getting the error on facebook! Do you think there's something else that bad behaviour has inserted deep into the TYPO3 that doesn't go away even when uninstalled, or is it just a case of propagation to facebook?

Thanks so much,
-Scott.