[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 and content length mismatch error

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:49:13 CEST 2014

Hi again Philipp,
I don't think I have such an extension... the testing installation I setup
is barely empty, the only extensions I added are the ones from the
fluidtypo3 (fluidpages, flux, vhs, fluidcontent), a theme extension based
on fluidpages developed by me (includes bootstrap almost only) and reaurl
that's not setup at the moment.
I tried the new tidy ext but not on this installation and the result was
the same anyways.

You'd need BE access (jsut a test site so no problem) or just FE url (with
which settings on in case)?

Thanks again,
Nicola

> Hi Nicola,
>
> Nicola Cerchiari wrote:
>
> > Hi Philipp,
> > just tried your suggestion and with Content Length Header ON and
> > config.debug ON I get the parsetime but no errors.
> > If I switch of the debug off the error comes back.
> >
> > Is this what you were expecting?
>
> Actually I expected it to be the other way around.
>
> Do you use any extension that does some kind of post processing of the
> page.
>
> If possible, can you send me your URL via PM. I can try to have a look.
>
> Another possible reason would be an extension that starts output before
> TYPO3 (e.g. prints a blank line in front of your page).
>
> Best regards
> --
> Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln
> Documentation – Active contributor TYPO3 CMS
> TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!

*Nicola Cerchiari*