[TYPO3-english] template partials

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Apr 1 18:44:17 CEST 2014

Hi,

Now after installing the 6.2 (BTW great!) and the bootstrap package I am
trying to find a way to add a class to footer section (move it to the
browser bottom with the class "navbar-fixed-bottom").

Is it really so (still) that I have to copy the whole
Resources/Private/Partials folder tree to the fileadmin to add this one
class to this one file?

This means I have extra folders and files that I don't want to edit and
when I update the bootstrap package I have to update the extra files
manually to fileadmin also?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela