[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 and content length mismatch error

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Apr 1 18:33:36 CEST 2014

Hi Nicola,

Nicola Cerchiari wrote:

> Hi Philipp,
> just tried your suggestion and with Content Length Header ON and
> config.debug ON I get the parsetime but no errors.
> If I switch of the debug off the error comes back.
>
> Is this what you were expecting?

Actually I expected it to be the other way around.

Do you use any extension that does some kind of post processing of the page.

If possible, can you send me your URL via PM. I can try to have a look.

Another possible reason would be an extension that starts output before
TYPO3 (e.g. prints a blank line in front of your page).

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!