[TYPO3-english] Adding a different design page to existing template

Nils Hodyas post at dietantejensen.de
Tue Apr 1 11:05:34 CEST 2014

Hi!

So the link just comes from FB and has nothing to do with the TYPO3 site?

Simply create a static web page as HTML document (newsletter_login.html)
include in web server root (the folder that has 'fileadmin', index.php
and typo_3src in it)
point the link to "exampledomain.tld/newsletter_login.html"

Hope this helps. If it doesnt work, maybe htaccess gets in the way.

Nils