[TYPO3-english] MySQL query error

Christian Futterlieb christian at futterlieb.ch
Thu Sep 26 17:02:33 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas

> Thx. if i run a MYSQL query ind my DB i get the right data, when i then
> add the query to my TS, like ur code, i see the page, but im not getting
> any data showed..
>
> Is there something i have missed !?

The query built from the typoscript automatically filters by some fields
like pid, hidden, deleted, etc.. whatever you defined in your table
configuration (TCA, see [1]).

To 'debug' the query you can add an invalid parameter to the query, then
it will be shown in the FE:

lib.drilllist.select.orderBy = someNotExistingField ASC

For this 'debugging' you need to set

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['sqlDebug'] = 1;
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['displayErrors'] = 1;

in your LocalConfiguration.php (or AdditionalConfiguration.php)

Regards, Christian

[1] http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/Reference/Ctrl/Index.html