[TYPO3-english] Problem with getTypolink()

Pablo Feldman pablofeldman90 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:51:10 CEST 2013

Hi list!

I have this code in php:

//$language = 13 = french
//$uid = 123
$cObj = self::getCObj();
$urlParameters = array('L' => $language);
$rs = $cObj->getTypoLink("", $uid, $urlParameters);

when I call the method from any page, it returns the title in the original
language, instead of the language set in $language. (What is wrong)

When I call the method, from the page with uid `123` (The uid of the page
where the link is pointing), the title is right, in the correct language.

The most strange part, is that I'm using realURL, and the href of the link,
points to the page with the title in french!

Any ideas of what could be happening?

Thanks in Advance!