[TYPO3-english] Multi-language workflow

amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Mon Sep 23 15:45:32 CEST 2013

Hi Jigal,

thanks for your response and hint. That is what I've done first but the customer doesn't like that
solution. He wants the possibility to switch languages on every page. So if there is no option in
TYPO3 or real_url I think it will be possible to achieve this with some typoscript (so the language
menu selects the next possible page on its own). As soon as I have a solution, I will post it here.

*Paul Garais*

Tel. (02 51) 620 651-73
Fax (02 51) 620 651-69

garais at agentur-eulenblick.de