[TYPO3-english] Re: Front-End FE Login Auth Via URL HTTP Credentials

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:30:20 CEST 2013

Hi, Louis

> I have tried several that I have seen in other posts like this:
> http://www.website.com/index.php?id=154&logintype=login&user=user&pass=pass

First thing you can try, is to provide 'pid' parameter, with pid of your FE users storage.

If that will not help, it will, probably, mean, that TYPO3 is no longer allowing such a method of login with plain password sent via GET, and you need either:
1) set $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['loginSecurityLevel'] = 'normal';, which *IS NOT RECOMMENDED!*
or
2) provide hashed version of password as well, as 'challenge' parameter - I didn't test it by myself though