[TYPO3-english] Re: [TYPO3] BUG? Object Name String contains invalid character...

Ulrich Fischer ulrich-fischer at gmx.net
Thu Sep 19 17:45:31 CEST 2013

Subject: Object Name String "config" contains invalid character "�"
          INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT problem

Hi maaboo,

even your question is quite old - may be this is the solution of the
"invalid character" problem of included typoscripts.

If the typoscript text file begins with a "byte order mark" (BOM),
the error occurs, even you cannot see a wrong character at the
beginning of the script.

Just my two cents

Ulrich

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte_order_mark