[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Login failure when adding TypoScript 'Felogin'

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Thu Sep 19 09:32:14 CEST 2013

Good morning Christian Futterlieb,

> temp.navigationArea = TEMPLATE
> temp.navigationArea {
>    [...]
>    subparts.login_footer < plugin.tx_felogin_pi1
>    [globalVar = TSFE:id=20]
>    subparts.login_footer >
>    [global]

>    subparts.login.detailsPage = 2

>    subparts.register_footer < plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1
> }

I found this too but I'm not sure what it is. ( It's not my website )

> plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
>[...]
>DIV.id.login= 1
>[...]
>}

And this too, I don't think I have any 'login' part in my template... :
> temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
> temp.mainTemplate {
> [...]
> # Substitute the ###login### subpart with plugin newloginbox:
>  subparts.login < plugin.null
>  subparts.login.detailsPage = 2
> [...] }

Could you explain me more about "apply the condition checkbox"? I found the login_footer on page->10->subparts->contentsection->subparts->login_footer , but I don't know what do you want me to do on it. What should I change/add?

Thanks.