[TYPO3-english] Add action before text field save/publish

Benjamin Gaunitz benjamin at gaunitz.com
Wed Sep 18 18:26:39 CEST 2013

Hi there,

I want to add an action before the content of a text field is save/published on the webpage, as I want to publish the data to Social Media simultaneously. That works fine already, if I use my own HTML form without any framework, but I am looking since one month to do that in TYPO 3. Haven't found a useable hook either.

I would really appreciate, if someone could help me or give me some hints :)

Thanks very much in advance,
Ben