[TYPO3-english] Re: SR_FEuser_registration, 2 major problems ( Impossible edit & invalid confirmation link )

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Wed Sep 18 13:12:25 CEST 2013

Hmh I'm fixed the confirmation link problem, I did this :

The confirmation link does not work. It shows just the site url www.mydomain without any parameters needed to confirm the registration on the confirmation page.Solution:You have set access restrictions on the page for the confirmation (confirmPID). The link to this page could not be generated for the email, because the user has no rights to see it. So remove the page restrictions (Edit page properties  Access).

I just have the edit problem now.
> - I can't edit any accounts on the frontend, there is the form but not the content
> ( screen : http://i.imgur.com/gI4RpzS.png ). As you can see everything is blank, there are no users's infos.

Thanks.