[TYPO3-english] SR_FEuser_registration, 2 major problems ( Impossible edit & invalid confirmation link )

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Wed Sep 18 12:55:17 CEST 2013

Hi everyone.

First of all, I'm sorry that I'm posting so much topics during the past few days. I have a short deadline and it's my first internship as a developper, it's not always easy to do everything on his own.
Oh and, of course, I'm crap at english too..

So yeah, here is my issue :

I created a site on TYPO3 6.1. I imported the fe_users database.
I installed the sr_FEuser_registration plugin. I'm using the felogin system plugin.

What I can do :
- Login with the fe_users database ( login/password is working )
- Complete the registration form and recieve the confirmation on the mailbox.

What I can NOT do :
- I can't edit any accounts on the frontend, there is the form but not the content
( screen : http://i.imgur.com/gI4RpzS.png ). As you can see everything is blank, there are no users's infos.
- I can't confirm a new registration, the e-mail is sent on the user's mailbox but the confirm link is like this :
" [...] To confirm your registration, follow this link :
<http://www.mysite.fr/> "
The link is invalid.

Do you have any idea to fix these problems? I followed the #easy_steps from the manual.
I appreciate your help. Thanks very much.

Cordialement,

Salander