[TYPO3-english] tt_news cache - database size too big

Mirela Boangiu mirela at netamis.ro
Tue Sep 17 22:13:03 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I need some help with tt_news cache. I used TYPO3 4.5.29 and extension
tt_news 3.2.1

I have installed on home page three  tt_news plugin  displaying List,
catmenu and latest news.

The main problem is I get too many entries in table cache_pages for  page id
=1 - and database grow from 78 M to more than 500 M in few hours.

On localhost

Any hints what can I do either to have entries deleted after expires date is
reached or either to not cached this page.

Thanks,

Mirela