[TYPO3-english] Templavoila

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Tue Sep 17 13:06:47 CEST 2013

Hi!

 <http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44825> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44825 now has a patch https://review.typo3.org/23788 since 5 days.

The ticket has 45 votes, 10 watchers, Helmut and I created a patch and now 5 days later we do not even have a single review!

This is very very sad. Everybody is shouting loud and once we finally manage to provide a solution for this rather critical part of the Core, nobody is willing to test?

Very disappointing in terms of community!

~ Markus

Markus Klein

TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member