[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 6.1.5, 6.0.10, 4.7.15 and 4.5.30

Graham Knight graham.knight5 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:02:02 CEST 2013

Hi,

I just upgraded from 4.5.22 to 4.5.30. Initially I got an exception at line 120 in the file class.t3lib_spritemanager.php - "invalid argument supplied to foreach()". This seems to be related to skins.

After some investigation I found I could eliminate the problem by changing the TYPO3 version number in the file .../t3lib/config_default.php (line 676). I tried several version numbers. The only one which causes the problem is 30!

I guess I must have got something broken in my configuration to cause this behaviour. Has anyone any ideas about what I need to change?

Graham