[TYPO3-english] developing FLUID Templates with ECLIPSE

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Mon Sep 16 10:38:09 CEST 2013

Hi!

For devloping html/php etc. I use the ts-plugin for Eclipse:

http://www.dev3.org/index_de.html

Unfortuantely this Plugin was not updated since a long time, so it
doesnt work on ftp-Sites.....

BUT: the main point ist (not special on this plugin):

The Syntax of FLUID is a mixture of xml and html.
So Eclipse detects the CODE (suffix html) as wrong: red underlined, hard
to read.

Switching off the syntaxcheck helps to read the code, but then I could
switch to a more simple Editor, maybe a typewriter at all if it only had
a plug....

What is your setting for working with Eclipse and FLUID?

Thank you for your opinion,

Christian.