[TYPO3-english] Login failure when adding TypoScript 'Felogin'

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Sun Sep 15 17:00:39 CEST 2013

Hi everyone.

First of all, I'm crap at english, I hope you'll understand my issue.
I have a tiny problem with the extension fe_login.

FE_login is working well when I just add it to a normal 'plugin' page. ( http://www.mysite.com/connexion ) I can login with my current fe_users storage folder, no problems.

But when I want to add a login box in every page of my site, like this :
http://i.imgur.com/ZE42l6U.png

I'm adding this to my TypoScript template, and then, there is a major problem :
subparts.login_footer < plugin.tx_felogin_pi1

I can't login into any login form! I can't login into the "login box" that I've just added, or the http://www.mysite.com/connexion page! On every case, felogin tells me "Login Failure, are you sure it's the good password blahblahblah" ..

So It's really weird, I don't understand why adding one line on my TypoScript just screw my other login page.

Anyway, could you help me find a way to fix this? I would like my login box to work, and ( if possible ) my "login" page too.

Thanks for you help, I really appreciate.

Cordialement,

Salander.